Premier Western Colorado Hunting Outfitters
COLORADO HUNTING SEASONS
Hunting Season Dates and Deadlines
Choose your hunting season in Game Management Unit 66 (limited) or 65 & 64 (unlimited)
- Limited License Drawing – Deadline for deer and elk application April 7, 2013
- Left-over licenses on sale through Colorado Dept of Wildlife – August 11, 2013
- Land owner vouchers available for some licenses, please check with us for those
- GMU 66 is totally limited draw, preference points required.
- GMU 65 draw for cow elk, first and fourth rifle elk. Archery, 2nd & 3rd bulls over the counter.
- Merriam’s Turkey licenses are over the counter for GMU 65. Limit one license per hunter.
- Elk must have 4 points or better on one antler, or a 5-inch brow line.
- No antler point restriction on mule deer. Minimum antler length is 5 inches
PLEASE NOTE All deer licenses by drawing only.
PLEASE NOTE If born after January 1, 1949, you MUST have Hunter Safety identification to purchase a hunting license. You cannot purchase a license without this proof.
Please include $3 additional when applying for your license. *All hunting licenses must be validated with an additional $5 Habitat Stamp ($10 maximum fee).